Und wieder gibt es einen neuen Betapatch von Epic für UT2003, Versionsnummer lautet nun 2191 Beta 🙂 Die Änderungen und Neuerungen findet ihr unter „mehr“, laut Changelog soll die Demoabspielgeschwindigkeit nun gefixed sein…Downloads:
– Ambient weapon sounds (like minigun) aren’t affected by level ambient sound volume changes.
– fixed translocator trail effect sometimes not working at start of game
– fixed blue translocator trail
– enabled weather effects on DE bonus pack maps
– Added setspectatespeed exec function, which allows you to change the speed at which spectator moves on the fly. Default speed is 600.
– improved spectating switching between viewed players
– switching between viewed players doesn’t lose behindview setting
– added player names and beacons to spectator view. Can be hidden by adding the line bHideSpectatorBeacons=true to the [Engine.PlayerController] section of your UT2003.ini.
– don’t show „now viewing“ at resolutions < 640x480 Mod support: - Fixed AddIni command for updating ini files by patches and umods. - fixed a problem with ReviewJumpSpots on some levels. Networking/Servers: - fixed server hacking vulnerabilities - stats work for servers with bots (bots not included in stats) - fixed: tournament mode can be configured from ut2003.ini - removed log spam when players join using model not on server - fixed bots balancing servers Demo Recording: - fixed client-side demo playback speed problem - fixed ability to fire while viewing client-side demos - fixed ping on scoreboard of client-side demos Menus/Interface: - fixed problem with changing weapon bindings key for shock rifle and bio rifle from menus - added icons to server browser, showing if server is passworded, have stats support, is latest version, is a listen server, are running any mutators, or are running instagib. Other: - Possible fix for longer loading times - Karma Physics: Make SSE do the same thing on AMD and Intel processors. - Fix bug with sphere-convex contact generation (eg. driving on blocking volumes)