Eben ist ein neuer UT2004 Patch für Windows erschienen und zwar in Version 3339. Weil der neue Patch ein paar Dateien aus dem ECE Bonuspack verändert, gibt es auch davon eine aktualisierte Version.
Ein Changelog zum Patch gibt es unter more.
Jetzt ist auch endlich die final vom 3339er Linux Patch released worden.
This patch is completely compatible with the retail version – servers and clients of any flavor can connect with each other. This patch will not overwrite your ut2004.ini and user.ini files, except to update settings as necessary. This patch includes all changes made in Patches 1, 2, 3, and 4.
This patch should be installed *after* installing the Epic ECE Bonus Pack, as it updates some of the game code included with the bonus pack.
– Added a gunner indicator for the Cicada.
– Onslaught low skill bot AI tweaks
– Max lifespan for shot down ONSMortarCamera
– Fixed regular dust showing when Manta jumps over water
– Fixed Cicada staying above StallZ if driver switches to gunner position
– Fixed SPMA engine sound volume
– Tweaked powercore destruction and electricity sounds
– Improved artillery explosion effect
– Don’t call destroyed powercore „green powercore“ in scoreboard (after round ends)
– Fixed Berserk combo (properly turns client side weapon changes on and off)
– Fixed quadjump mutator in multiplay (was only allowing regular double jump on first jump)
– Fixed gamespeed mutator „sticking“ in instant action games
– Don’t let Cicada passengers carry flag (for VCTF)
– Added OnslaughtBP.UCL to patch so bonus pack mutators will show up
– Fixed problem with landing view shake sometimes not working at very low frame rates
– Fixed bug where not all actors got NotifyTeamChanged() when client team changed
– Assault objective announcements can come from packages other than AssaultAnnouncer
– IonCannonKillVolume bug fixes
– Don’t allow players to change teams if team sizes are equal if bPlayersBalanceTeams is true
– Fixed team balancing code bug
– Fixed footstep sounds playing while in vehicle where driver isn’t visible if enter while running
– Removed obsolete weapon debugging code
– Localization fixes for Italian, French, German, and Spanish
– No log or console message when player enters or leaves team. public, or local channels
– Fixed Dom.xml for bot voice command in DDOM
– Fixed F3/F8 stats now shows all players in list
– Don’t limit suiciding to 10 second interval in standalone games
– Fixed client-side demo recording of vehicles
– Fix for clients unable to connect with „Incompatible Games Files“ message
– Fixed WebAdmin play list and mid game menu to report the proper ping.
– Fixed resetting initial position of saved move when moves are combined
– Increased min idle kick time to 30 seconds
– Never idle kick player if only human in game
– Moved gamespeed option in URL parsing to after mutator spawning, so gamespeed can be set from URL
– More speedhack detection tweaks (less false positives)
– Server CPU use improvements relative to last patch
– Consider CPU saturation in determining whether to do extra work on server to reduce bandwidth use for low
– Don’t allow clients <3320 to connect to servers with OnslaughtBP.
- Fixed server crash when using bonus vehicles mutator.
- Fix for client-side crash caused by DynamicLoadObject problem uncovered by interaction of AntiTCC with
certain other mutators.
- Fix for annoying server browser bug (not showing correct initial game type).
- Fix for team VOIP channels in large games
- Fixed map list menu problems with bonus vehicles and custom link setups.
- Fixed Unrealed working with Windows 98 (See note below)
Mod Author Related:
- New script profiling tool.
- Added (slow) full dangling reference checking option.
Logs dangling references which could cause a crash during gameplay or on GC. Use only for testing, as it
is very slow, by adding bSlowRefChecking=true to the [Engine.Engine] section of UT2004.ini. I'd recommend
running a dedicated server with bots with this option enabled, connect to it to start the match, and let the
bots do the testing for you.
- Fixed spider physics view direction setting bug
- Added RotateSoundThreshold to ONSWeapon to allow mod authors control over when RotateSound is played
- Moved BaseMutator.ModifyLogin() to the beginning of GameInfo.Login().
- Fix for UParticleEmitter::UpdateParticles crash in SkeletalMeshGet
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING UNREALED and Windows 98
If you plan on using UnrealED with Windows 98, you will need to download an install the MSVCP60.DLL library. This file can be found at the following url:
Without that file, the editor will not run.