Der 3355 Patch ist heute offiziell released worden.
Downloadlinks stehen unten, Changelog gibts unter more
- Fixed stuttering/snagging/sinking into static meshes in some places on clients in net games
- Improved getting out of water
- Fixed FaceClassic teleporter exploit
- The Cicada hud indicators should now show up in all game modes.
- Fixed SPMA causing damage at world origin.
- Fixed not being able to exit raptor when it’s on the ground
- Fixed (for assault) the energy core always showing on the HUD even if it not the current objective (thanks AngelMapper)
- Server performance improvements
- Cheating detection improvements, with shorter time for master server ban detection
- Integration of UTAN bans with UT2004 master server. Admins can opt out by adding bIgnoreUTANBans=true to [IpDrv.MasterServerUplink]
- Fixed potential garbage collection crash when changing levels during network games
- Improved caching of server data for when you can’t connect to the master server.
- UTV updated (netspeed fix).
- Better Client
- >MS Error Messages
- Added code to insure StopDemo is executed before a map change or game exit
- Remove 8x from the demo playback menu. The engine has problems with that speed.
- Fixed bug in Demo Playback menu that caused the Play/Pause button to be out of sync
- Added Demo playback jog keys to the console.
- Left Cursor slows down playback (1/4x -> 1/2x)
- Right cursor speeds ups playback (2x -> 4x)
- Up/Down cursor resets to 1x
- Disable by settings bDemoJogKeys=false in [XInterface.ExtendedConsole]
- Improved level loading speed, especially on network clients
- Fixed calling SetBase(NULL) on all attached actors when an actor is destroyed
- Fix for importing static meshes
- Model select page now properly selects the current character when you open it.
- Korean localization updates.
- VCTF now appears in server browser, even if you don’t already have any VCTF maps installed.
- Added code to sync the Stream (MP3) volume with normal music volume.